There are very few policies which apply across all Wikia. These can be found on the Central Wikia at Wikia:Category:Policy. Policy pertaining to Mark Goodson Wiki can be found below.
General Rules[edit source]
- Be Polite - Users must remain respectful at all times.
- Don't Make Offensive Comments - Derogatory slurs are not allowed, and Mark Goodson Wiki has zero tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, or other discriminatory remarks.
- Don't Include Offensive Materials - Racist, obscene and pornographic content is unacceptable.
- No Vandalism - Vandalism on any page is unacceptable.
Specific Rules[edit source]
Main Pages[edit source]
The Main Pages includes the pages for TV shows, radio shows, pilots, hosts, announcers, producers, episode guides, and international shows. All information on these pages should be factually accurate and mainly written in English. Any incorrect or blatantly made-up information will be removed and a user who consistently adds falsities will be warned and, if necessary, blocked from the Wiki. Any page that is irrelevant, blank, or a duplicate will be deleted.
All blogs on the Wiki must pertain to Mark Goodson and game shows. Blogs may not include profane language or offend other users.
- Blogs that contain racist, sexist, homophobic or other discriminatory remarks are not allowed.
- "Blacklists" that outline a list of other users for negative reasons are prohibited.
- Any blogs that promote terrorism, threats, hate crimes, or other criminal acts will be deleted, and the author will be blocked.
Talk Pages[edit source]
Messages that include offensive or profane language will not be tolerated, and common offenders will be blocked.
- Users are not allowed to talk about other users negatively in talk pages.
- Plans to vandalize the wiki will result in punishment.
- Talk of criminal acts in talk pages is prohibited.
The admin reserves the right to block users who officially violate Mark Goodson Wiki policy for a time period ranging from one day to one year.
[[Category:Policy]] to any policy pages will add them to the policy category. This is found here.